Hoiliday Gift Guide: Endless Games AKA (Also Known As)

Endless Games sent me over one of their games and boy is it fun!

                                                               


AKA is the great new party games where you try to guess people, places, and things from words that mean the same thing. This game is for ages 12 and up and you can play with 3 or more players. 

For Example: 
Fruits-
1. Faulty Car is an lemon
2. The new black is an pear
3. Adam's protrusion is an apple
4. Romantic outing is an date


You get it. You play in teams and you try to get all as many answers correct before the time runs out. Be careful though, there are multiple rounds so there is plenty of time for comebacks!

Endless games have so many unique, fun games that are great for the whole family! If you are looking for some games for someone special in your life, I highly recommend heading to Endless games to get your Christmas presents needs.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West