Holiday Gift Guide: Diana's Bananas

Diana's Bananas hooked your girl up! They sent me over a box of goodies and you guys.... I am obsessed!

                                                                     

3 boxes of their banana babies in milk chocolate.


3 boxes of banana babies in dark chocolate.


This is the wrapper to one of the dark chocolate banana babies and the picture below is what it looks like.



They also sent me over some of their banana bites.


My personal favorite are the banana bites. I like that I can grab 1 or 2 and I get my chocolate craving fixed and I don't feel guilty for indulging. I also love the dark chocolate banana babies! I love anything dark chocolate so these are right up my ally. 

If you guys like bananas and chocolate, I PROMISE you will LOVE these! These are sold in the frozen section at grocer stores so I don't recommend wrapping these up for someone for Christmas, however I highly recommend buying these and giving them away as dessert at any Christmas party you may be hosting. Or bring them with to someone else's party!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West