Holiday Gift Guide: Pink Stork/Blue Stork

Pink Stork was so kind and sent me over 2 items to review for you guys!

                                                                       

I picked one item from the blue stork line, testosterone. For those of you who are new to my blog/our journey. We have been trying to conceive for 2 years now and for the last year we have been undergoing fertility treatments to help us start our family. Supplements and vitamins have been a constant since our diagnosis. My husband was told to start taking testosterone so when I saw that Pink Stork/Blue Stork had this, I was excited. Pink stork is an amazing brand so I knew I could trust this. My husband takes 3 capsules a day (bless his heart, these are huge and I am a baby). He has noticed a pretty big change since he started taking testosterone and he really like this brand, so thank you Blue Stork, you have a returning customer from us.



Like I mentioned before, supplements. I have been taking a LOT of vitamins and supplements (all prescribed) for over a year now. Trying to make my body as healthy as possible for our future babe. When I saw that Pink Stork has a liquid folate I knew I had to try it. I am a baby when it comes to swallowing pills. my prenatals, and omega 3's are gummies... LOL The more of my supplements I can take that aren't in the pill form, the better! My only concern was how this was going to taste. This actually tastes good! 


I highly recommend using Pink/Blue stork. They have countless items that help with pregnancy, nursing, trying to conceive, and just being healthy!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West