Holiday Gift Guide- Wagner

Time for a gift idea for the men/man in your life! Wagner sent me their heat tool to review for you guys.

                                                                     


I think this is their smallest Heat Gun, they have multiple sizes and temps. These are great for so many things. My husband and I have recently used this to make smores (no judging) but we will be using them for a more practical reason very soon. We like to put plastic on some of our windows in our house during the winter months. It really does make a HUGE difference! We do plastic on our sliding door and all of the windows in our basement. As that's where we tend to loose the most heat. This heat tool makes heating the plastic to make it tight super simple! 

There are SO many uses for Heat Tools and it's something that is nice to have in your tool box! Make sure you head to their site to check out this as well as all the other amazing products they offer!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West