Holiday Gift Guide- Playtacular

Playtacular sent me over their "The Root Beer Float Challenge" game to review for you guys. I find this to be best when played with 4 or more people. I played this with some of my cousins and they thought this game was great! I love that it gets you up and moving unlike traditional board games.

                                                                       



Not only is this game great, but they packaging is the cutest thing ever! Some of the favorites from my cousins were having to use the straw provided to suck up a cherry like a vacuum and seeing who could keep the cherry to the straw the longest. This game brought so many laughs, I mean deep belly laughs! It's Great! The other favorite was having to hike the ice cream ball like a football and have the other player have to catch it in the root beer can.

This game was great and I highly recommend. This will make a GREAT Christmas gift for a little one ages 7and up.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West