Holiday Gift Guide: JBL Playlist Bluetooth Speaker

JBL was so kind and sent me over one of their playlist speakers to review for you guys as well as 2 to donate! These speakers are AMAZING!

                                                                   



This Bluetooth speaker connects to any Bluetooth connective device. I personally use my phone to connect. I was shocked at how loud this speaker gets! I still have not turned this bad boy up all the way. I love the look and size of this speaker. It fits perfectly on our tv stand. I love that I can constantly have this "on" so I just have to hit play on my phone and music will start playing.

I really like the price point of these speakers. These speakers retail for $149. While that may seem slightly high, think about beats by Dre or any other speaker... JBL Playlist is just as good if not better than most speakers available. It's not only way more budget friendly but it sounds and looks great! I highly recommend one of these to any teen or older person in your life!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West