Holiday Gift Guide: Gerrard Larriett

When it comes to buying gifts for you loved ones for Christmas, you can't forget your pets! We always get our kitties gifts for Christmas and these candles are not only beneficial to my cats, but they are also beneficial for us. I received the De-Stress lavender and chamomile candle as well as the fortifying pumpkin candle.

                                                                   




The De-Stress candle is meant to calm down anxious and hyper cats and dogs. Our youngest cat Popeye is pretty high strung, he can't even be around our other 2 female cats. We light this candle by all 3 candles and this calms them enough so that they can all be in the same room. How crazy is that? We will be buying a ton more of them!

The fortifying pumpkin helps make your house smell amazing and it uplifts your pets mood. You guys.... This is a candle that I would/will buy over and over just for the way it makes my house smell! This candle is the definition of fall and I am OBSESSED! I wish this came in a huge candle because this bad boy has burning everyday since I got it! Yes, it's been burning since August. LOL

Any of these candles or any products from Gerrard Larriett will make great Christmas gifts!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West