Holiday Gift Guide- Nadine West

It's time for another Nadine West review! I cheated and looked online to see what I was getting and I was a little disappointed when I saw it had so many tank tops and not more fall items... then I received them and tried them on and I loved them! Typical for Nadine West!

                                                                             

First of all, everything comes wrapped in these adorable pink packages. They are always wrapped perfectly!


These earrings are so cute and match the other jewelry in this months bag perfectly. They are coming off gold but they are silver. I love how light weight these are. They look like they would be heavy with how they big they are but they aren't.


This long chained silver feather necklace is super cute! I love the length of this necklace. I do not like short chained necklaces, I am also picky when it comes to styles of necklaces. 


I was on the fence of this bracelet then I tried it on. I have worn his a ton since I received it! I have worn his with more casual outfits as well as dressier outfits and I cant get enough.


The 1st tank top is this gorgeous tan and floral top. I didn't have anything like this in more closest so this is the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I have been pairing this with either leggings or jeans and ive been throwing on a sweater when it's been cooler out.


This is my favorite item this month! I have a blue cardigan that matched this perfectly! I have worn this with that cardigan and leggings.


This one was a close 2nd for me. I love how the sides are slightly longer. This mustard color is perfect for fall, and I've been loving florals lately!


How cute is this dress? Unfortunately, this dress is WAY too short for me. On the model online, it went to her knees.. For me it went to hardly covered my crotch! But this print and style is adorable, just too short for me. 


This black shirt also did not fit me. Most of it fit. But the wrap style shirt isn't sewn together so it shows the bottom part of my stomach and I am not a fan of it. If you were slightly shorter and not as wide as me, this will be perfect for you.


This looks WAY better when they are ironed but you guys get the point. These are seriously the most comfortable pants I own now! They are kinda parachute like but I am obsessed! I have been paring these with a solid white, black, or grey shirt and a sweater when it's chilly.


This dress is super cute and cozy! Bonus, it has pockets! I personally love solid color dresses. They are so easy to add accessories to. I also own a ton of kimonos and sweaters so I can turn this dress into so many different styles.


Next up are these jeggings and this red shirt. This picture isn't the best but, these jeggings look like skinny jeans when they are on. I can't wait to rock this with some knee high boots and go to the pumpkin patch! This red shirt just screams Christmas (even though it's a few months away)


As always Nadine West is an amazing clothing subscription service. You simply pay a small fee every month and they send you clothing and jewelry items. You keep/pay for the items you like and send back the items you don't with the return label that they provide. You have the option to get a package every 2 or 4 weeks. If you know anyone from teenager and up, this makes a great Christmas gift!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West