Holiday Gift Guide- God's Glory Box

God's Glory Box sent me another box to review for you guys!

                                                                         

1st up is this adorable shirt! I love that I get a shirt most months from them. They are always brightly colored and have my favorite bible verses and quotes on them.


Next up are these bad boys. I have received the heart bible verse pictures before so I gifted these to a friend of mine.  God's Glory Box will make such a great Christmas gift. They offer multiple subscription plans, 1, 3 months, 6 months, and a full year.

Make sure you head to their site to check out their subscription service. I promise, you won't be let down!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I'm Candy from PearlMountain. I'm writing to invite you to take a look and share our latest FlexClip on your website. Your readers will love it very much.

    FlexClip is an all-in-one web tool for making videos, movies and slideshows in minutes. Some of its key features:

    * Easy to use and clean storyboard.
    * A large number of stock images, videos and musics.
    * Many stunning video templates to boost your creativity.
    * Support many photo and video formats.
    * Flexible editing features like trim, split, add text(animations), music, watermark, etc.
    * Export videos with high resolutions.

    Try it out: https://www.flexclip.com/.

    If you are interested, we'd love to offer you one premium account for checking the app and some more premium accounts for your reader for giveaway. Thank you very much.

    Wish a positive response from you.

    Best Regards,

    Candy
    Partnership Manager
    Skype: candy.rora
    candy@flexclip.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West