Holiday Gift Guide: The Card Caddy

Narrows Hill Games was so kind and sent me over some of their amazing card caddies to review for you guys!

                                                                         


This holds 2 decks of cards which or big card games like phase 10, uno, etc. I never realized how much I would enjoy a card holder until I tried this out! We have used this so much since receiving this!



This is great if you travel a lot. We are HUGE cribbage fans in our house. We play at least once a week but typically it's like 3-5 times a week. This tiny little holder makes it so it travels well without the need to pack a huge board.


Lastly are these super practical deck holders. These hold a standard deck of cards and they fold down into a holder for when you play cards.

These are great gifts for not only adults for Christmas, but also for kids!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West