The Mischief Wash Co.

The Mischief  Wash Co. was very kind and sent me over their Sack Pack. I hope you guys are ready for lots of talk about nuts, sacks, and butts. LOL Ball Wash is an entire line of products for men. The sack pack consists of their ball wash, sack spray, and nut rub.

                                                                             

The Ballwash is for your nuts, butt, and body. The wash is made with activated charcoal so it is black. Why BALLWASH? "Ball wash was created for men who work hard and play hard, & care about what they are rubbing on their body. We use only the best natural ingredients, as well as activated charcoal which draws out bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt, & other microparticles to the surface of the skin, helping you achieve a flawless sack while leaving your entire body feeling and smelling like a million in singles." My husband loves this stuff! He and I both the love smell. He says this leaves his skin feeling extremely clean without any leftover residue.


Next up is the sack spray. Sack spray is meant for you sack or your entire body. It's a refreshing full body spray. My husband likes this but the scent doesn't stay on the body all day like traditional cologne, but he likes how refreshing this spray is as well as the scent.


Lastly is the nut rub. This is solid cologne. I find the names very humorous. Even though this is called nut rub, this is meant for the entire body. My husband and I both love the scent of this stuff. My husband also likes this stuff for traveling. Most of the cologne he has, is liquid and takes up space and some of them are over the 3oz mark so they aren't airplane friendly. This stuff is GREAT and perfect for traveling! Head to their site HERE to check out their sack pack for yourself.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West