Mardles Review

I have never heard of Mardles until I received a package from them and holy cow, these are so cool! You simply download the free app from your app store and then have fun. They have a few different ways to play with Mardles. I received 5 different packs of their stickers, Stanley The Seahorse story, and their discovar coloring pages. First I will talk about the story;

                                                                             


Stanley The Seahorse is such a cute story. His friends help him realize he can achieve anything he puts his mind to. You simply download the app, once it's downloaded you don't have to have wifi to use it. One of the really cool things about this book and the app, is that it's not just take a picture and it becomes 4D, it allows you to control the screen with arrows. You truly get to explore the pages of the book as you read along. I love how bright and vivid the pages are! I've read this to multiple kiddos and ALL of them have liked this book with and without the app. I cannot wait to get more of their stories to try out.



Next, I'm going to talk about their coloring pages. Just like the book, you download the app, customize and create your alien character, color a scene using any crayons, colored pencils, or markers, then use the app. Your scene comes to life in the colors you chose. Your customized alien is in your picture and ready to explore your creation. You can switch once on the app to VR mode to explore your 4D creation in 360 degrees. It gets better, next, you collect the globes to learn something cool. Each page includes 3 fun facts. So not only is this fun for kiddos to color, and play kind of like a video game, but they also learn some interesting facts from it. How cool?!



Next are their stickers. I received 5 different packs of 12. Forest Friends, Really Wild, Down On The Farm, Cuties, and Little Critters. Each pack has 6 characters, and each ones comes with 2 stickers for each character. Just like everything else, you download the app and let the magic begin. You point the camera at your Mardles sticker, then control the character with the on screen joystick. I wish my stickers were like this when I was growing up!

I think all the Mardles items are so fun! All the kiddos in my life loved ALL of the items they sent over. Make sure you head over to their site HERE to order some for he little ones in your life.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West