Creative Snacks Review

It's almost that time of the year for all things peppermint which is my personal favorite flavor, (next to pumpkin spice.) Creative Snacks was very kind and sent me a bag of each of their holiday peppermint flavors. Milk chocolate peppermint, dark chocolate peppermint, and yogurt peppermint.

                                                               






My delivery man was not so kind and placed my package of chocolate covered pretzels in direct sunlight. So what is meant to be lots of pretzels, turned into one giant ball per bag. As soon as I got home, I threw these things into the fridge to harden up. I have to shizzle away pieces to eat them now. LOL These are delicious! Like I said before, I am a huge peppermint fan so these bad boys are perfect for me. I can't even pick a favorite. All 3 are so good! 

I need to try some of their other products. If they are half as good as these peppermint products, I will have found my new favorite snack company! Make sure you head to their site HERE to order some for yourself.

 Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West