Balmshot Review

Balmshot was so very kind and sent me over one of every scent of their lip balm. Balmshot was actually started because the fonder of Balmshot contracted lip cancer from his outdoor lifestyle and constant sunburn.


                                                                     

They sent me over their scents, vanilla mint, pomegranate, cool mint, classic, and raspberry. 

Raspberry is my personal favorite, where as my husbands favorite is the classic. I love Balmshot lip balms. First, they all smell amazing and are all SPF 15. Each one is made with a genuine 20 gauge shotgun shell. These lip balms glide on your lips so easily. I love how these make your lips feel. I hate lip balm that make your lips feel greasy or overly shiny looking. Balmshot lip balms are perfect for both guys and girls! Make sure you head to their site HERE to check out all their amazing lip balms.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West