Artful Playdate Review

Artful Playdate is a super creative company. They have these DIY style kits for kids ages 3 and up. These kits are dress up kits, and each box is for 2 people. I received the super power girls and super power boys boxes to review.

                                                               




Each box contains 2 capes, 2 masks, 2 super power cuffs, 2 creator comics, secret scroll with 3 missions, 12 mini markers, assorted sticky foam shapes for decorating. The girl box comes with purple cuffs, masks, and capes, and the boys comes with blue. I think these boxes make for great gifts for little ones. Especially when they are into pretending and dressing up! Head to their site HERE to check out all of the amazing boxes they have to offer!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West