Wisemom Baby Boutique Reivew

 Alright guys, are you ready for one of the cutest onesies there is? Wisemom Baby Boutique was so kind and is letting me review one of their onesies for you!

                                         
I mean come on?! Is this not the cutest onesie ever? My husband is a HUGE Star Wars fan so when I saw this, I knew this was the one I had to review. So first things first, they have great prices! All of their things are very reasonably priced and are very cute! They have hoodies and sweatshirt sets, sets, onesies and sleepers, rompers and jumpsuits, and accessories. The Star Wars onesie costs $13.23. They just redid their site so everything is discounted. :) The items are shipped and made in china so it does take a little longer to receive the items than if you ordered from carters but it's worth it! Because the items are made in china the sizing is different than what we are used to. The size I received was 100 which is comparable to a 12 month. I was worried about the quality but let me tell ya, it's a nice thick fabric and the screenprint is durable. I have washed this twice now and there is no signs of fading. I do wash this inside out (as I do with all screen printed shirts). When my husband saw this he was so excited! He's always down for new baby clothes if they are Star Wars themed ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West