Chuao Chocolatier Review

Are you guys ready for one SWEET review? Chuao Chocolatier sent me their holiday line as well as all the kinds they sell at CVS. The flavors they sent me was

  • Honeycomb
  • Potato Chip
  • Firecracker
  • Caramel Apple Crush
  • Salted Chocolate Crunch
  • Baconluxious
  • For The Love Peppermint
  • Hope, Joy & Gingerbread
  • Snuggle Up S'mores


My favorite was by far the snuggle me s'mores. The mini marshmallows are minty and soft! The quality of the chocolate is not comparable to all the other store bought chocolate I've tried. I think these will make the PERFECT stocking stuffers. They have something for EVERYONE! The one that was different was the bacon one. I was nervous about trying something with bacon in it, i'm not a huge fan of bacon to begin with so I was worried it would ruin the chocolate for me, good news.. It didn't. :) I highly recommend any of their chocolates! They even offer gift sets! Make sure you check out their site and pick up some of their goodies for your loved ones or if your me, for yourself ;)   https://chuaochocolatier.com/






Comments

  1. Those looks so good! I've never seen those at CVS before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! I dont have CVS by me but the company told me thats where They are sold :) I highly suggest the Smores one!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West