Dr. Elsey's Review

Dr. Elsey's was very kind and sent me a coupon to try one of their cat litters as well as two samples of their clean protein chicken recipe cat food which is good for all cats and for all life cycles. I'm always looking for the best cat litter! I actually just adopted a one eyed cat named popeye so now we have THREE cats... so a good litter is a MUST for us! I also like to give them the best food I possibly can and Dr. Elsey's makes it easy with their cat food. Because Popeye is only 4 months old, he's still considered a kitten and should be on kitten food but not with Dr. Elsey's. :)


                      See the source image
As we are still adjusting to life with 3 cats, we are separating them and they are using separate littler boxes. The kind I decided to try was the multi-cat strength litter. The really awesome thing about Elsey's is how many types of litter they have. They have some for kittens, multi cat, scented, relief, so many options. You can pick the best one for your kitten, cat or multiple if you're anything like me. So this may be my new favorite litter! It is a little bit on the pricier side but it is worth it! We try to scoop our litter boxes every day, now some times life gets in the way and it goes 2 sometimes 3 days in between scoops (if I can be completely honest, try not to judge me too much ;)) Often times cat litter doesn't clump properly and leaves stinky pee left behind and is impossible to get out, you literally have to change all the litter to solve the problem. I have had NO issues with Dr. Elsey's. Even when life got the best of us and we missed a day..... or two... the clumps held up and no stink! This is also the longest lasting litter I have tried. I hate when I use a litter and after 3 days I have to replace all of it!! This one box, being scooped as regularly as we can, lasted us, (drum roll please) SIX WEEKS! I was shocked! I even called my mom and told her she needs to invest in some for her 2 kitties (we are a kitty loving family) Sorry for stock photos of the litter, I figured you guys didn't need/want to see my cats poop. LOL


                         See the source image
Back to the food. All 3 of my cats loved it! Just like the litter, it is a little more expensive than other brands but it actually ends up being cheaper for us, we don't have to buy 2 different kinds of food. For those of you who have been following me for a while know that I am fan of the most natural items for me and for my pets so I was very happy when I found out that Dr. Elsey's is made with simply, high quality ingredients. It's healthy for all 3 of my cats. I don't feel guilty about feeding them! Dr. Elsey's also offers canned food and other great products! Please head over to their website   https://www.drelseys.com/clean-protein/ to get some for yourself (well for your pets) you will not regret it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West