Seventh Generation Baby Home Party Review

Alight guys, so I'm sure a lot of you know about the brand Seventh Generation. They are a free & clear brand that has all natural products. They offer these really cool home parties that ANYONE can do. You simply sign up and if you are lucky, you can host a party at your house for your friends and family. My party was for 12 people. I will insert pictures below of everything I received as well as descriptions of the items. :) The really cool thing about hosting a party is that it is completely free and it allows you and your guests to try samples of their products for free! They make it really simple and fun! They send you papers explaining how everything works so its easy and fun for the host as well.

                             
The Agenda page is pretty self explanatory, it gives you a layout to follow so you don't have to just guess the easiest and most flowing way to do things. :)

                  



The top picture is a fact sheet about cleaning products. You can use this to read from to give facts or pass it around so everyone can read it for themselves. The second picture is healthy home bingo! They send full size products that I used as prices for the winners of bingo, I had 5 winners and I will show pictures of the prizes a little later. The third picture are healthy home tips, they were a variety of tips to help keep things natural. 


                                                         




These were the 5 prizes for the winners of the bingo. :) Seventh Generation also included a FULL size pack of disposable diapers, I actually didn't use that as a prize but I actually opened it up and put 3 diapers in everyone's goody bags.. That's right, everyone got a goody bag full of stuff!!! 

                                                    


The goody bags had a sample of their free & clear wipes, a sample of their free & clear natural laundry detergent, coconut care moisture lotion made with real coconut oil, I added 3 diapers, and a ton of coupons!! I think these parties are such a great way for a company to let people try a bunch of their products so they know why they should buy them from the store. Seventh Generation offers different kinds of home parties. All 12 of my guests were not expecting a goody bag and everyone left with a smile on their faces and plans to buy more full size products for themselves. I know I used ALL the coupons I got to purchase full size products of their free & clear laundry detergent, disinfectant spray, dish liquid, as well as the diapers and wipes for my friends baby (We prefer cloth diapers but appreciate an all natural disposable diaper). The only coupon I didn't use (it wasn't Seventh Generation) was from the brand plum organics. I was a big fan of this home party and if given the opportunity to host another one, would do it in a heart beat! Make sure you sign up to host your own home party on their website and purchase some of their amazing natural items, you will not regret it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West