Evanger's Premium Foods For Pets Review

Evanger's was very kind and sent me a bag of their gently dried treats, flavor beef lungs, for dogs, cats, and ferrets. I did have to tear this up in order for me to feel comfortable giving this to my cats. I was afraid they would choke on it if I didn't. #helicoptermom
                                 Image result for evanger's beef lungs
They also sent me their meat lovers medley with rabbit for cats. Their food is food for all stages of life which is great for our family because we have 3 cats, all different ages. All 3 of our cats LOVED this dry cat food. I love the great natural ingredients, no corn, no wheat, no soy, gluten free, and no artificial color or flavor. If I eat natural, so should my pets! :)
                                  Image result for evanger's meat lover's medley
And they also sent me 6 cans of cat food. My cats only get canned food on special occasions.... BOY did they go nuts for this stuff!! They sent me chicken and polyhauai'i berry, tuna aubergine with snapper and eggplant, and tuna toscano with tomato and salmon... How fancy, right? I was reading the names and laughing to myself but then I realized, I eat "fancy" things so my cats deserve a fancy meal once in a while too!
                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West