ToiletTree Single Wall Mount

While I don’t really need a lot of room for showering, I have a lot of bath products that take up a lot of room. That’s why I wanted to review a Single Wall Mount Dispenser by ToiletTree Products. I wanted to see if I could de clutter some of my clutter. This Single Wall Mount Dispenser caught my eye because I want to use it for shampoo. I buy large bottles of shampoo and they are heavy. When the bottles get sudsy and wet, they tend to slip out of my hand. 



Right away, I was excited because this comes in two color choices: chrome or white with chrome panel. Not everyone’s bathroom looks the same and not everyone has the same color preference. I like choices! I decided on the chrome and I’m actually going to buy two more of these in the near future.  I want one for liquid bath soap and another for my hair conditioner which I also buy in large bottles. I think the chrome will give my bathroom the snazzy look I’m going for and I know it will be a de clutter lifesaver.

The dispenser came with everything I’ll need to hang it and it’s roomy enough to hold my large products. There’s not drilling needed so I’ll have this hung in no time at all. All I have to do is to hang the bracket which attaches to any surface using water resistant double sided tape and and non-damaging removable silicone. That’s just easy folks. I can’t think of a single reason why anyone would not want to own one or even a half a dozen of these. I’ll be able to tell when I need to refill them because the chamber is clear in color so I can see through it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West