Elmer's Chee Wees

If you're a Cheetos fan, you will LOVE Chee Wees! Chee Wees are very similar to Cheetos only better! They come in variety of flavors: Bar-B-Que, Green Onion, Hot-N-Spicy, Jalapeno, and Original. They also have caramel popcorn and shelled peanuts.

 I cannot pick a favorite! They are all SO good! I am a huge fan of flavor packed snacks and these are just that. I shared these with a bunch of people and everyone that tried them loved them!


Now moving on to Caramel Popcorn. I've never been a caramel popcorn fan. It always sticks to my teeth, I end up spending more time picking pieces out of my teeth than I do enjoying the snack. Elmer's Caramel Popcorn is nothing like any other caramel corn i've tried in the past. It is so sweet and delicious, and it doesn't stick to my teeth! :) Elmer's is my new go to snack! I highly suggest these amazing snacks for everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West