Active Accessories

I consider myself to me an active person and when I go for runs and work out I always put my hair up into a ponytail. I have very thin hair and putting normal hair bands in my hair often causes breakage and damages my hair. I cannot afford to lose any hair! So when I had the opportunity to try Active Accessories Hair Ties I was very excited!



I love these hair ties!! I flat iron my hair and these don't leave creases when I pull it up which is great so I don't have to re-straighten it when I take it down. They also hold tight enough for me to run in. Love being able to wear them on my wrist while at work and they look like a cute bracelet. There are so many colors to choose from, I can match my outfit too! I recommend them to everyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West