OraMD Breath

It's time to throw out your toothpaste. OraMD, is a low-cost, compact liquid toothpaste that uses essential oils and functions as a toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener all at once.

It takes only two or three drops on your toothbrush, and you get all the cleansing you need -- without all the chemicals used in nearly all other toothpastes. OraMD is made solely from 100% Natural Almond, Spearmint and Peppermint oils. And that's it! No sweeteners, no coarse minerals to erode tooth enamel, no fluoride, no artificial sweeteners, etc. Just three essential oils that combine with an amazing taste and cleansing action.




Here's just a sample of the toxic ingredients found in conventional toothpaste products:

• Sodium fluoride - Toxic by-product of aluminum and fertilizer chemical plants.
• Triclosan - An actual pesticide chemical, used in toothpaste to prevent spoilage.
• Sodium lauryl sulfate - A chemical sudsing agent with well known toxic side effects.
• Propylene glycol - An antifreeze chemical used to winterize RVs.
• DEA - A foaming agent that's linked to liver and kidney cancers.
• Chemical sweeteners like aspartame and saccharin.

Are these the kind of chemicals you really want to be putting in your mouth and absorbing while you brush your teeth?

Heck no! That's why OraMD makes so much sense: Its ingredients are 100% edible! They are source from concentrated plant oils. They aren't artificial or toxic in any way, unlike the chemicals found in conventional toothpaste products.

Even better, these botanical oils of peppermint, spearmint and almond are natural bacteria fighters, meaning they help support outstanding oral hygiene*.


The makers of OraMD even have a 4-step program for enhanced oral hygiene:

1) Brush twice a day in the morning and evening using 2-5 drops of OraMD on a toothbrush and brush normally.

2) Floss every evening before brushing -- more frequently as needed. Get any food particles out from between teeth.

3) Use OraMD as mouthwash twice a day: morning and evening. Just put 2-5 drops into an ounce of water, swish and gargle. This is important to kill the bacteria in the entire mouth including the back of the tongue.

4) Mid-morning, mid-afternoon and as needed: put 2-5 drops on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line and teeth to kill bacteria and keep breath fresh.

Comments

  1. TESTIMONY TESTIMONY TESTIMONY Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. I want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay a lot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. I lost my hard earn money and it was a total of $1,000.00. One day I was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when I came across a testimony of a woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called mr peter Loan Company and where she finally got her loan, so I decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how I have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to cause me more pain. I explain to the company by whattsapp (+2349063879939) you can also Email the company on their Email Address on (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com) and all they told me was to cry no more because I will get my loan in their company and also I have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest astonishment I was given a loan amount of $580,000.00 US Dollars at a very low interest rate of 4% by this great Company. if there is anyone who is also in need of an urgent loan should kindly whattsapp this great loan company offers on (+2349063879939) or kindly email them. (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com) managed by mr peter loan a God fearing man and here I am today happy because this company has given me a loan so I made a vow to my self that I will keep testifying on the internet on how I got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via whattsapp +2349063879939. or Email (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com) and share your own testimony thanks.
    Peter loan company offers is a great company and they are the only loan lender who can offers you loan ithout collateral others are fraud. Mr peter is a very good and kind man he is a God fearing man And i believe God has sent him to come and help us so any one who is really inned ofa an urgent loan should contact him onw and get your instant loan thanks once again. contact him on (+2349063879939). OR Email him on (peterloanfirmcompany112@gmail.com) and celebrate by sharing your own great testimony too do not lose this great opportunity thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West