Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner

 Just Berry™ Shampoo uses certified organic and natural ingredients to gently cleanse hair without stripping natural oils. Their mild cleansing formula, derived from coconut and sunflower oils, creates a deeply nourishing clean that leaves hair super soft. Enriched with Sea Buckthorn, DO Naturals™ shampoo rejuvenates your scalp because a healthier scalp leads to healthy hair!



Just Berry™ Conditioner uses certified organic and natural ingredients to smooth, shine and condition your hair without weighing it down. Their gluten-free formula enriched with hibiscus, naturally rejuvenates and revives your hair, to give it the most radiant shine it has ever had.

I'm pretty picky about things that I put on and in my body, so when I was given the opportunity to try Do Naturals Just Berry shampoo and conditioner I was thrilled. Do Naturals is an all natural/gluten-free line. Not only do they smell amazing but they left my hair super soft and shiny! These are kinda on the pricey side being $13.49 a bottle. But it's worth every penny! So, if you're anything like me when it comes to beauty items you will absolutely adore Do Naturals. Also try out their other line for children called Dolphin Organics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West