Relm Wellness CBD + CBG

I was recently given the opportunity to work with Relm Wellness CBD + CBG They sent me one of their body butters in the scent Frankincense.
                   
                                                                             



This .5oz container contains 125mg of CBD and 25 mg of CBG. It's simple to use. simply apply to sore or irritated skin or muscles. This tiny little tub of body butter is powerful and will help give you the relief you have been waiting for. 

I like many people were very skeptical of CBD and the amazing properties it has. I now know some people who use CBD in a variety of ways and it has dramatically changed their lives. I am currently going IVF so I did not feel comfortable using this product. I only use products that are okayed from my doctor at the moment. I did however give this to a friend to use who suffers with chronic wrist pain from arthritis. She said this made a huge difference! She used this before bed for about 2 weeks and it helped her throughout the next day!

I highly recommend Relm Wellness!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West