Holiday Gift Guide: God's Glory Box

It's time for another God's Glory Box review! This month was one of my favorites so far! Firstly It came with a hand written note explaining everything in the box. I am a sucker for hand written notes. There's something about someone taking time out of their day to write a note or letter that just makes me so happy!

                                                                 

First up is this 40 day reading guide and prayer journal. These are the types of devotionals that I tend to reach for the most. I like ones that outline everything for me, it helps so I can finish my daily devotional in a timely manner and it honestly is nice on days when I'm super busy. Although this does outline everything for you, it makes you think more than a lot of other daily devotionals do. A typical day outline gives you multiple verses to read then it has an area that says "Write it out", next up is "I am praying for", "I will share Jesus with and how", Thank you God for", "I am working on",  and "answered prayers. I am currently going through IVF and I have really been struggling lately with my faith and doubting a lot. I am on day 9 of this and it has already made a difference for me. 


I received this soap in a previous month subscription and boy oh boy do I love this! It smells super fresh and fruity, which is perfect for the summer! Plus it's organic and that is always a bonus for me.


This leather bracelet is really well made. The bible verse is Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles..."

What a good verse and a great reminder! I have been wearing this daily since I received this!


Next up are these lip balms from pure joy body. As always God's Glory Box send 2 of an item so you can give one away to a friend. I kept the peppermint Lavender for myself and you guys.... This stuff is amazing! I am a HUGE lavender fan, and this did not disappoint. The texture of these lip balms are also very smooth and silky and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft!

As always God's Glory Box has a few different subscriptions plans. You save the most money buy doing a long term subscription. I think God's Glory Box makes a great Christmas gift for someone in your life! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West