Clearly Filtered Water Filter Pitcher

Clearly Filtered was very kind and sent me over one of their water pitchers. My husband and I are HUGE water drinkers. We have at minimum, 12 water bottles in our fridge at all times. I live in Michigan and if you guys pay attention to anything in the news the last couple of years/months, you would know that our water isn't exactly the safest to drink. Filtering your water is pretty important, at least it us to my husband and I. I have used a few different filters and I personally have never noticed a difference. 

Before I go into my review, I want to share a video with you guys. This is not my video, but one made by Clearly Filtered. In the video you will see 2 water filter pitchers, one brita and one from Clearly Filtered. In the video they pour water with red food coloring into the pitchers and the results are pretty shocking... You can watch that video HERE

                                                                       

The pitcher came with a double sided informational pamphlet. When you first get your pitcher and filter, they recommend soaking your filter in water for 10-15 minutes or even over night. I soaked mine for 30 minutes (I was impatient) LOL. After that you attach the flushing disk and hold it up to the faucet to create a seal. Then you run water through the filter to flush it out. While you can safely drink water from your filter as soon as you receive it, it will work more effectively after it has been soaked and flushed.


This is the pitcher/filter in work. As soon as the filter was ready, I started to pour my water from my water bottles in my fridge into the filer and I refilled all of my water bottles in my fridge as well as keep the pitcher full in my fridge. I am someone who loves mundane tasks. So spending a while doing this was right up my ally. 

I was too scared to try the whole food coloring thing in my filter but I can tell you I have already noticed a difference in my water. Before if my water got warm or room temperature it tasted slightly off, now it tastes like bottled water you would buy from the store no matter the temperature.

Some facts about the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher is that it can take up to 25 minutes to filter a full reservoir of water. "A key component of Clearly Filters' ability to remove over 220 contaminants is the amount of time the filter is in contact with the water. That contact time allows the filter to extract all of the different impurities from the water including things like fluoride, chromium-6, lead, and much, much more. But that also means that it may not be as fast as other pitchers you have tried"

With that being said, my filter did not take a full 25 minutes. But fresh, filtered water is well worth a 25 minute wait. Each filter lasts for 100 gallons. For most consumers that is every 3-4 months. Another awesome thing is the lifetime warranty that comes with your pitcher. 

This pitcher retails for $75 and refill filters are $55. You can purchase both of them HERE.

I am a HUGE fan of Clearly Filtered! I will most definitely being using this for years to come!








Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West