Holiday Gift Guide: TRUHAIR

If you have a girl in your life, no matter the relationship, you need to order from TRUHAIR for their Christmas present. I received the Volcanic Volume to review for you guys.

                                                                     



  • Easy to use

  • Instant volume and texture

  • Refreshes between shampoos

  • Removes oils and impurities

  • Reduces odor
  • Fortifies hair with natural oils

  • Amazing coconut-lime smell

                                                                         
I was kinda shocked when I saw this. I have never used a paste dry shampoo before. I've always done the spray, hairspray like stuff. I didn't know how this would work and if it would help with the greasiness that occurs with not washing your hair every day. It's super simple to use, simply rub a dime size amount in your hands and apply to your roots, continue as desired.

The description on the box reads "Instant volume, texture and cleansing anytime with volcanic volume powdered by Trisphere technology. This lightweight paste formulated with volcanic spring powder, argan oil, and cocnut oil helps add tremendous lift and texture while refreshing your style."

TRUHAIR also sells items for coloring, styling, as well as cleaning.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West