Watcharee Thai Sauces Review

Watcharee was very kind and sent me over 5 of their amazing thai sauces to review. They sent me over one of all their flavors. I received Thai massaman curry, Thai green curry, Thai yellow curry, Thai peanut sauce, and pad thai.

                                                                   
One of my favorite things about Watcharee is that they include recipes for each of their sauces. It makes its super easy. You don't have to figure out the perfect meal to make with the sauces, they give you delicious ideas! Massaman curry sauce is spicy and sweet with a hint of lime. My husband and I love Thai food, these sauces makes it's so we can create Thai food in out house instead of going out. The recipe we made with this sauce was a turkey burger with caramelized onions and cooked in this sauce. It was SO good, and it was different than your traditional thai meal.

We made chicken green curry with this sauce. This sauce is bold yet delicate. It has a perfect blend of sour, sweet, and salty flavors that are so delicious. 

This was one of our favorite sauces that we received. We made chicken yellow curry with potatoes. This dish was super simple to make and it was so dang yummy. It really tasted like a Thai dish you would order at a restaurant. 

This was my personal favorite sauce we had. I used this sauce to make chicken wraps with peanut sauce. I added shredded carrots, shredded lettuce, and shredded cabbage. My husband isn't huge into veggies so he wasn't a fan of this but I loved it!

This was my husbands favorite sauce. We made traditional pad thai with this sauce. I really did enjoy this as well. We used angel hair pasta with chicken. I added shredded carrots and broccoli to mine and my husband added green onion. yellow onion, and bean sprouts to his. I really like how you can personalize every dish.

Make sure you head to their site to order some of these amazing sauces for yourself HERE.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West