Handi Hanger Review

Handi Hanger was very kind and sent me over one of their handi hangers to review. Handi Hanger are hooks that you can hook to anything. Once mounted, you hang plastic grocery bags on the hook. It can be used for trash, storage, you name it.

                                                                               

We constantly have a ton of grocery bags. Before the Hani Hanger, we used them mainly for cat litter when scooping our litter boxes. Now we keep one on one side of the cabinet for pop cans and bottles and one on the other side for trash. These hooks are screwed into whatever you put them on so they are very sturdy and can handle the weight of whatever you put in it.

Make sure you head to their site HERE to order a few of these for your house. I promise you will not regret it!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West