Parasol Review

Parasol is an amazing company! They were very kind and sent me over some items to review as well as a BUNCH of items to be donated! Parasol sent me over one of their diaper pants boxes, baby travel wipes boxes, and their femme pads box. Before I jump into the reviews, I wanted to point out how dang cute ALL of their products are. Even the boxes they send their goodies in are super cute. They make pads, and wipes more enjoyable to purchase and use.


                                                                   
This the Femme Pads Box. This box retails for $50. The box includes 72 panty liners, 60 regular pads, 40 overnight pads, and 50 femme wipes.

I absolutely love that both their regular and overnight pads come in these super cute packs of 2. These make it easy for traveling and throwing into your purse. I really dislike how most pads come in a huge bag or box which makes you having to pack a bunch of individual pads, or pack the entire bag. No thanks!

For those of you who know me, you know that I try to use the most organic and natural products I can, especially in regards to extra sensitive areas! All of Parasols items are made naturally, with only the best ingredients. I love that! I don't have to worry about extra chemicals added to do what natural ingredients can do. 

I mainly took this picture to show you guys how unbelievably thin this pads are. These are the overnight pads..... That's right ladies, no more needing to wear what feels like a diaper. I'm not a huge pad fan, but Parasol actually made these for new mamas who are dealing with the post delivery care. These bad boys are not only SUPER absorbent but these pads and liners are so dang soft. Im sure all of the ladies out there have used a pad that is scratchy and feels like a wad of sand paper in your undies. These honestly feel great! 


The femme wipe box comes with 5 of these 10 packs of their femme wipes. Now I know that there is always a battle if you should or should not use wipes or cleansers down stairs. I am someone who does who a cleanser. These are my new favorite thing for traveling. My husband and I love to travel and having to make all your liquids 3oz or less is pain. Instead, I pack these bad boys! Another bonus of these wipes are they are flushable, they are made from wood pulp so they are safe for your toilets. :)


Lastly the panty liners. Each box comes with 2 36 count packs of their liners. 




Each box of their baby travel wipes is $40. It comes with 40, 20 count bags of wipes. 


These wipes are my new favorite. I have used some of their products prior to this review but never their wipes. Just like my need to use natural products for me, I strongly feel that we should all be using the most natural products on our littles ones that we can. These wipes are formulated with 99.2% reverse osmosis water. The are free from alcohol, chlorine, dyes, fragrances, phthalates, parabens, and preservations. Basically these are the best wipes on the market! Now if you are like me, another really important thing in a baby wipe, is that they are thick and big enough to clean a lot with one wipe. I can not say enough good things about Parasols wipes. These travel wipes are the perfect size to throw into a diaper bag.

This is the diaper pants box. Each box contains 72 diaper pants, 3 packs of 24. I received the desert spring print which is this super cute cactus print as well as marbled print.

I mentioned before that their packaging was amazing but I mean come on.. These are wonderful! They are so cute, its a super thick material with gold glittery specks all over it. I love that the back of the package has a size chart.


The picture above and below are the 2 prints that came in the box. How cute?! So these are diaper pants and not diapers so these are more like pullups. My husband and I decided to use cloth diapers because we hated how chemical packed traditional diapers are. They create so many rashes, and they expose little ones to unnecessary chemicals. We are also aware that there are situations that disposable diapers are much more covenant. So we were on the hunt for natural, organic, diapers that are good for the environment, free from chemicals, soft like cloth, and absorbent to prevent blowouts. We have tried lots of organic and natural brands and we have not been satisfied until we found Parasol.

These are the softest disposable diaper I have ever felt! These are VERY comparable to the softness of our cloth diapers. These diapers are made with an 8 layer design with patented absorption technology. The diapers are very trim, and prevent blow outs and rashes. These are also vey convenient for the potty training phase. I have noticed that lots of "pull up" brands aren't that absorbent, You kinda need them to be for accidents... These are easy on and off and will contain messes!


Lastly, Parasol threw I some sample packs of their diapers to try. They are just as soft as the training pants and are just as cute. 

Aside from checking all my boxes in regards to no chemicals or harsh ingredients, these have one of feature you often don't find in disposable diapers. I know some people hate the elastic back of diapers and some people love them. I am someone who loves them. They really give you such a great fit, they keep everything in and prevent blowouts and they really do give a custom fit.

They also print the size of the diaper onto the diaper which is awesome. I know many diaper bags have diapers that get lost on the bottom and forgotten. This is a nice to be able to see and know the size instead of having to compare them by holding them up to other diapers.

It's pretty obvious that I am a HUGE fan of Parasol! They are made with awesome ingredients, they are priced really reasonably, and more importantly, the company are so kind and have such a great mission. They have been nothing but kind to work with and I know everyone who is lucky enough to receive some of the goodies they sent me will love them just as much as I do! Make sure you check out all of the goodies Parasol has to offer, you will not regret it.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West