Halfway Toys Review

Halfway Toys was very kind and sent me over 2 of their new dinos to review for you guys. They sent me over their T-Rex (tyrannosaurus rex) and their Stego (stegosaurus). Each dino comes with the the toy, manual, catalog, and the paper diorama. Each dino not only has a paper diorama but things you can put together that match each dino.

                                                                 


Each dino comes apart in half as well as the bones come apart. I had to keep them away from my husband because he tried to claim them as his LOL 

Halfway Toys has so many fun and cute animals to pick from! I highly suggest going to their site HERE and picking out some of these halfway toys for the little or big kids in your life ;)


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West