SassyCloth Cloth Diaper Review

I have 2 of the cutest diapers to review for you guys! I have a white sox and star wars print diapers.
                                           
Front of both diapers
                                                       
Back side of diapers on biggest setting

White sox on smallest setting, Star Wars on largest

Inside of diaper



So now that you have seen what the diapers look like, let me get into reviewing the actual diaper. Both of these are pocket style diapers. I got both diapers without inserts, but the cool thing about pocket diapers is you can add any style absorbency as you would like. My go to are prefolds. They are super absorbent and they aren't too bulky. I love how big these diapers are. They will not fit a new born which is very common for one size diapers. But a lot of one size diapers aren't very big so you end up having to buy extra big diapers during the potty training phase. I also love how many prints SassyCloth has to offer! And her prices are great! Each of these diapers was $15 which is cheaper than a lot of name brand diapers like bumgenius and grovia. These wash really well, I tend to machine wash diapers and hang dry them to dry which helps the elastic to last longer. I was nervous because these don't have double gussets but these haven't leaked and are holding up really well! I highly recommend SassyCloth diapers if you cloth diaper or know anyone that does!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West