Heat Holders Reviews




Heat Holders sent me over 3 products to review for them. I received the thermal hat, the warmest thermal socks, as well as their thermal underwear.

                                  
The thermal hat is so WARM! I gave all the items to my dad. It's fuzzy on the inside which adds extra heat. It not only keeps you warm but it keeps the heat in!



                                            


My dad works at a concrete company so he works outside which is FREEZING in the winter, being that we live in Michigan. My dad actually had an accident with his water heater a while ago which left 3rd degree burns completely covering his left food. He had to have a skin graph as well as learn how to walk again. Due to the injury, he has VERY poor circulation in his foot which makes winter months brutal!  With that being said, These socks are the ONLY socks that keep my dads feet warm in while working outside. I am so happy he was finally able to find something that works for him, and I'm so grateful to Heat Holders for having such amazing products! I used to watch my dad come home from work and wrap blankets around his foot trying to warm it back up, his foot would literally turn blue.. If you have any issues keeping warm in the winter I HIGHLY recommend getting these socks!!!!


                                                       
Lastly is the thermal underwear. Just like the post before, My dad struggles with staying warm in the winter so these were great for him. I'm sure a lot of you are thinking I'm just saying all these great things, but I'm not! The 3 products I received are truly great! My dad loves and approves all 3 items. He even asked for more socks and thermal underwear for Christmas (which he got) but that is saying a lot considering normally when asked what he wants he says a hug and a meal together. :) I know. I know, hes the cheesiest!  Check out heat holders for yourself! https://www.heatholders.com/pages/about-us
                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West