Bakery on Main Review

HOLY COW! The Bakery On Main was SO kind and sent me a TON of their products to review! And by ton, I mean the box weighed 27 pounds..... and everything was delicious.

                                               














Alright ya'll, this is everything they sent me times 2! I honestly can not pick a favorite as I am a HUGE hot cereal/oatmeal fan. My top 2 were probably the bunches of crunches dark chocolate and sea salt and the tropical nutty banana granola. This review is going to be unlike most of my reviews, normally I go into great detail about each item but that would take all day and I doubt any of you want to spend that much time reading about it. LOL But please trust me when I say that this stuff is 10x better than your plan jane quaker oats. These have great flavors, everything is gluten free and made with organic ingredients. I shared a lot of my goodies with my family and friends so they could see what I was talking about, and everyone that tried these products felt just like I did. They LOVED them!! head over to https://bakeryonmain.com/  to order some for yourself!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West