Surya Brasil Nail Polish Review

The Exotic Animals Nail Polish collection is inspired by nature's wonderful colors to leave your nails beautiful and healthy. There are many vibrant and bright colors, each one dedicated to a specific exotic animal from all over the world. 




                                             Image result for surya brasil nail polish




7-FREE: 
  • NO Camphor
  • NO DBP
  • NO Formaldehyde
  • NO Parabens
  • NO Toluene
  • NO ingredients of animal origin
  • NO animal testing




I am a nail polish fanatic, I paint my nails once a week at least. These nail polishes are so nice! These are honestly the longest lasting regular nail polishes I have ever tried, they last about a week and a half for me. And that is saying a lot because I wash my hand countless times for my job. Their colors are bright, vibrant, and they are all free of everything I dislike. I also feel comfortable putting this on little kids which I am very hesitant to do with most other brands of polish. I really recommend these nail polishes. I am excited to order other items from them and try our some of the many other things they offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West