Ripple Nutritious Pea Milk

Ripple sent me 3 coupons for Ripples 48oz bottles. The 3 bottles I picked up for review were their Chocolate, Vanilla, and original. Ripple is dairy-free, nut free, soy free, 100% vegan, and has 8g of plant-based protein per serving.


                          Image result for ripple pea milk




                        Image result for ripple pea milk


                       Image result for ripple pea milk




So I am not against regular cow milks, in fact I am a huge milk drinker. But, I've been trying to make healthier choices and a very simple switch is almond milk, soy milk, and/or ripple. I've always enjoyed almond milk so I wasn't too nervous trying Ripple. Ripple is made from peas..... how cool is that?! I was shocked how delicious all of the flavors of ripple were, the one I was kinda worried about was the original flavor, I was worried for nothing. My favorite flavor was the vanilla, it paired perfectly with my smoothies that I like to make.


The real test was the kid test! If picky kids enjoy this milk, then you know its a hit. Of course I didn't tell the kiddos what the milk was made out of, and just as I thought, they LOVED it! Now that I know about Ripple, I will be buying this from now on instead of cows milk.
                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West