Chewy.com

It's that time again for another Chewy.com review. This month Chewy.com sent me
fresh step febreze freshness extreme Hawaiian aloha clumping cat litter to review.  I've used Fresh Step before and liked it but ive always been a bit scared to try to the scented cat litters. I've used a scented litter before and it stunk so bad once the cat peed in the box. It smelled worse than if it wasn't scented.


                                      Image result for fresh step febreze hawaiian aloha




Both my cats used this without any issues. I've had problems in the past with changing litter. They sniffed it a few times then without second thought, used it. I love how this smells so fresh and nice. It turns the stinkiest part of our house into just another room. Now to review Chewy.com. Chewy is such a great site! They offer stuff for all types of pets and at discount rates. They also ship super fast so no worries if you forgot to buy something until last minute and its almost gone. I love that Chewy.com saves me a trip to another store, we are always on our phones now a days so this is just one more site and a few clicks until you have all your pet needs on your door step!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West