Grovia New Born All in One

I always though cloth diapering a newborn was kinda silly, you spend all that money on your cloth diaper stash of one size diapers and you have to buy a full stash of newborn? It just never made any sense to me... But once I got my hands on the Grovia newborn diaper I understood the hype. One, I love the idea of baby never being in a disposable, I like that the first time a diaper goes on their little bums it will be a soft natural fiber diaper. With that being said, Grovia didn't fit right away after birth, not because of size but because the umbilical cord stump was getting covered by the diaper.


                                           Image result for grovia newborn


As you can see from the picture above, the diaper does have a one snap rise, which helps make this diaper last longer than some other newborn cloth diapers. I also like the tongue style insert! I did find that baby outgrew the absorbency before the diaper but that was easily fixed with putting a booster under the tongue insert.




                               Image result for grovia newborn




Ever since getting my hands on this newborn diaper, I know understand the hype of newborn diapers and would highly suggest a nice stash of these. With that being said, I also know that all babies are completely different. I know some babies fit right into these, some outgrow the absorbency super early on, some this fit until they are 4 months old, you never know. I suggest getting a couple of each brand/style you're interested in using and see what works best for you and your baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West