Vegan Rob's

I love when I can find healthy alternatives for snacks and Vegan Rob's makes gluten free, non gmo, vegan, and kosher snacks! I received cheddar puffs, Brazilian coconut popcorn, bangin' cheddar popcorn, wild mushroom kettle potato chips, asparagus chips supergrain mini waves, spinach and matcha kettle chips, and tumeric chips supergrain mini wavesImage result for vegan robs


My favorite was the cheddar puffs and the Brazilian coconut popcorn, but they all were delicious! I don't feel guilty sitting down and snacking on a bag of these while binging on Netflix. Vegan Rob's has even more flavors than I was able try. I will be a returning costumer and I will make sure to tell everyone I know about Vegan Rob's. His snacks are so yummy and are a healthy alternative to regular potato chips.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West