Addable Mattress

I had the privilege of reviewing one of Addables Mattresses. I am someone who loves a soft mattress, the softer the better. Addable is gel memory foam mattress and it is truly the softest mattress I have ever felt. I don't typically get great sleep on the mattress I currently have, the first time I slept on the addable mattress I slept straight thru the night and I woke up pain free and feeling refreshed. 


Image result for addable mattress


Addable sends their mattress to you in a box with your mattress tightly rolled up in plastic. They send a special cutter to cut the plastic off from you mattress and you literally watch your mattress come to life. I was Very impressed and a bit shocked as to how they were able to fit such a large mattress in such a small box. Another amazing thing Addable does is they offer a 181 night guarantee, if you aren't 100% satisfied after 181 days you can donate your mattress and Addable will refund you your money back. Addable also offers a 10, yes TEN, year warranty on their mattresses. Most mattress companies say you should replace your mattress every 8 years but Addable warranties their foam for 10! Addable also reduces motion transfer so you can sleep while your partner tosses and turns. I am a VERY light sleeper so this is a HUGE bonus for me! I am so pleased with Addable, I will make sure to buy my next mattress from them, in ten years that is!


                                            Image result for addable mattress

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a minute to fall in love but about a 100 nights to form a commitment with a mattress.
    softest mattress

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West