Revomax Vacuum Insulted Flask

I received a beautiful purple revomax flask to review. I had no idea just how cool this was when I agreed to do a review for it. This flask keeps your drinks cold up to36 hours and your hot drinks hot up to 18 hours.


                                               Image result for revomax vacuum insulated flask
It even comes with an ice filter you place on the brim of the flask which helps guide ice cubes into the flask and makes the process go much faster. I tried this with coffee for work and it was still hot when I got home from work at 4pm! How cool is that?! I then had to test something cold; I used my favorite peach tea with ice. I left it on the counter all day and over night and when I woke up there was still small pieces of ice inside the flask. I was SHOCKED!!


                                           Image result for revomax vacuum insulated flask

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West