Soapbox

I was lucky enough to receive 2 items to review from Soapbox. I received the coconut body wash and the sea minerals liquid hand soap. Soapbox is an amazing company. They say "Soap=hope" for every purchase Soapbox donates a bar of soap to someone in need. How amazing?! I am a sucker for companies who do good instead of keeping all their profits for themselves.


I live in Michigan which is REALLY cold in the winter and VERY dry. I work in an adult foster care home so I am constantly washing my hands, which put cold, dry, and constantly washing together and you get cracking hands that hurt! Soapbox sea minerals hand soap made with shea butter doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry right after washing. I NEED my hands to feel clean after washing them so I have trouble balancing clean and moisturized. With Soapbox I don't have to compromise. My hands are clean, soft and they even smell good! And I  cannot forget to mention how reasonably priced their products are. This hand soap is only $3.99 and that is also giving someone in need a bar of soap.


                                                SoapBox Sea Minerals Liquid Hand Soap
The second product I received was their coconut body wash. I am the same way with body wash as I am with hand soap, I need to feel clean but also moisturized. Their paraben free, coconut body wash with shea butter, does just that. Plus the smell is amazing, Michigan is in the middle of winter and this smells like the beach. At least my showers can be warm like summer, right? This body was is only $5.99 which is VERY reasonably priced. I am very happy with Soapbox and will continue purchasing stuff from them.


                                  SoapBox Coconut Body Wash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West