Topganic

I was lucky enough to try out Topganics Brazilian nut oil shampoo and their intensive hair mask. I've recently been on a hair kick lately. I have been working hard on trying to rehydrate and just take better care of my hair. I started using this shampoo and hair mask for about two weeks now and I can already see a difference. I use the mask once a week, you only have to leave this on for 5 minutes before rinsing it out but I typically leave it on upwards of 2-3 hours. This mask makes a HUGE difference! My hair is hydrated, smooth, it is not frizzy, and it feels amazing. Now onto the shampoo, I only wash my hair every 2-3 days. I haven't been using this for too long but I have already seen a difference in my hair. This shampoo is very natural smelling, it smells fresh and nutty. I am looking forward to ordering more things from Topganic and trying even more of their products. The two I tried are going on my re-purchase list!



Image result for topganic




























                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West