Balmshot and Mintyshot


BALMSHOT lip balm is one of the most unique lip care products on the market today! BALMSHOT is a lip care product with SPF 15 and is designed to protect your lips from sunburn. Best of all BALMSHOT is the only lip balm that comes in a shotgun shell dispenser. That’s right, unlike every other lip balm on the market; our shotgun shell dispenser keeps BALMSHOT from causing a “gooey mess” in your pants pocket or purse.


                                             Image result for .balmshot


I thought these were the cutest lip balms I have ever seen. I received the classic, pure pink, and cool mint lip balm. Of course I had to open the pink one first which is vanilla mint. It smells great, and feels great on the lips. I Know guys often don't like carrying and wearing lip balms because they look and smell girly but these are far from that. The shotgun shell dispenser is "manly" and the classic and cool mint lip balm do not smell girly at all.




                                          Image result for .balmshot


I also received MintyShot which is a mint breath spray. I often find that breath spray is too strong and almost burns my tongue, not this one. This breath spray is VERY effective and its not overpowering. It tastes amazing and is long lasting. Minty Shot also comes in the shotgun shell just like the lip balm


                                        MINTYSHOT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West