Holiday Gift Guide: Lularoe

It's time for another Lularoe review. This time on some adorable Halloween items as well as the comfiest denim on the market!

                                                                 




Lularoe sent me over 3 pairs of their denim to review for you guys. Boy are these great! These are my new favorite jeans. They are the softest jeans on the market and are super stretchy. Lularoe jeans are also extremely affordable, especially for the quality of these. I have been wearing these nonstop since receiving them. I gave a pair to my mom to try on and she's been wearing them like crazy too!


While this is just a note, I had to add it. I love when companies add personalized messages. Most send typed/printed letters instead of taking the extra 30 seconds to make a personalized note and I just wanted to give some credit for such a personal touch.


How cute is this? This is perfect for Halloween and honestly, all of October. It's no secret that Lularoe has the softest clothes on the market, at a reasonable price. I don't own many long sleeve shirts so I was super excited when I opened this up. This is the shirt I plan on wearing on Halloween. 


This is such a funny t-shirt, and it glows in the dark which is nice touch. This isn't a shirt that I would normally go for, but I've been wearing it like crazy during the month of October. 


Lularoe is known for the leggings so when I got a pair, I was SUPER excited! Plus, how cute are these?! I love that these aren't over the top with color so I can pair them with most Halloween shirts. Although if I am being honest, I will defiantly be wearing these year round, just not out in public. ;)




Once again, how fun is this top? I like that this doesn't scream Halloween. But it's Halloween colors. This is a top that can be worn year round.


Last up is this super cute t-shirt. As soon as I saw this, I put it on to show my husband. LOL It's so festive and cute! Plus, as always, it's super soft! 

You guys have to head over to Lularoe and check out all of their amazing products! I promise you will not regret it! Plus they have so many things, they make perfect gifts for loved ones!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West