Holiday Gift Guide: God's Glory Box

It's time for another God's Glory Box review!

                                                                     

This shirt/box couldn't have come at a better time. This box came the day before our embryo transfer! This is the shirt I wore when we transferred our 2 sweet little embabies! I've told you guys before, I LOVE the shirts that come in these boxes. They always seem to have my favorite bible verses on them!


I didn't even get to try these because my husband snagged these up and ate them. I am assuming they were delicious the way he ate them ;)


This necklace is also something I wore for our embryo transfer. It is made with glass. Every piece of jewelry from them is 1 of a kind and has so much meaning! This truly was my favorite box I have received from them so far!

This subscription box makes for the PERFECT gift for a friend, mom, dad, cousin, anyone!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West