Holiday Gfit Guide: Ivy Leaf Skincare

Ivy Leaf Skincare was so kind and sent me over their full 3 step system as well as their cleansing scrubber to review for you guys.

                                                             



I have SUPER sensitive skin! I mean if I try a new face wash or lotion, I typically break out... So, as always, I was nervous to try a new skincare routine. All 3 of these products are super gentle on the skin and caused me no issues whatsoever. I was a bit thrown because I had never used an oil face wash but I love it! My face always feels moisturized and clean after using this system. I also suffer with really dry skin so having a good moisturizing skincare routine is VERY important to me!




The "super cool washing machine" is in fact, super cool! I love that it has 2 different sides that do different things. One is a cleansing side and the other is a massage. It also has different vibrating speeds if you are super sensitive. I also love that this is rechargeable so you don't have to worry about batteries!



Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West