Succulents Box Review

Succulents Box sent me one of their boxes. I received 4 different succulents and they are so stinking cute!

                                                                     

Each succulent comes bubble wrapped to make sure they are safe and sound when they arrived. The box comes with a care card on how to take care of your plants. The best place to put them and how much and how often to water them. Succulents are my favorites because they are so dang easy to care for. I live such a busy life, taking care of super sensitive plants just isn't my thing. Those plants don't make it in this household!


I love that they sent 4 different succulents in a variety of sizes and colors. I have mine placed in my kitchen windowsill. There they get the best sun and they are just so cute there. They offer different sized subscription boxes as well as specialty boxes.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West